The Office 365 Home premium version release was announced yesterday 29th January, 2013.
Office 365 Home Premium is a cloud service designed for busy households and people juggling ever-increasing work and family responsibilities. The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling — all for US$99.99 for an annual subscription, the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.
CEO of Microsoft - Steve Ballmer said:
“This is so much more than just another release of Office. This is Office reinvented as a consumer cloud service with all the full-featured Office applications people know and love, together with impressive new cloud and social benefits.”In addition, Office 365 University for college or university students was also released alongside the Office 365 Home Premium yesterday.
Continue reading to know more about the Microsoft Office 365 Home premium...
About Office 365 Home Premium
Office 365 Home Premium is available in 162 markets in 21 languages and includes the following:
• The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
• One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and Office on Demand available from any Internet-connected PC**
• An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
• 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world***
• Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
learn more about Office 365 Home Premium or try it free for 30 days Here